We are pleased to offer private instruction at both our Sunbeam and San Marco studios.
$50.00 – 30 minute private session
$75.00 – 50 minute private session
$100.00 – duet
Consider the depth of your practice and explore the possibility of pushing yourself to new heights.
As an exclusive discount, we offer $50.00 off a 10-pack of private sessions.
Accountability & Motivation
Our instructors are experts at holding you accountable without making you dread your workout. She or he will be waiting to greet you warmly with a smile every time you show up.
After you express your desired goals, your instructor will work with you to develop a realistic and achievable plan. This personalized attention allows you to create a routine specifically designed for your needs, based on your abilities, and allowing you to maximize your time without becoming overwhelmed.
Proper Technique & Form for Injury Prevention & Injury Rehab
Private sessions at Everbalance means having your instructor by your side, giving you immediate feedback on your form and technique. Trainers are professionals with the experience to recognize which movements and positions to focus on or correct if needed. They pay attention in order to balance your mind and your body and help you understand the exercise you’re performing.
In order to develop that mind-body connection, your instructor makes sure you’re doing each exercise correctly so that you receive the full benefit of the workout in addition to preventing an injury.
With a commitment to regularly attended Pilates, yoga and barre, you can expect to:
- Tone & Build Long, Lean (Not Bulky) Muscles
- Train Deep Abdominal Muscles to Support Your Core
- Engage Your Mind & Enhance Your Bodily Awareness
- Practice Efficient Patterns of Movement That Make Your Body Less Prone to Injury
- Reduce Stress, Relieve Tension, & Boost Energy
- Restore Postural Alignment
- Create a Stronger, More Flexible Spine
- Promote Recovery from Strain or Injury
- Increase Joint Range of Motion
- Improve Circulation
- Heighten Neuromuscular Coordination
- Offer Relief from Back Pain & Joint Stress
- Correct Over-Training of Muscle Groups That Has Lead to Stress & Injury
- Enhance Mobility, Agility, & Stamina
- Complement Sports Training & Develop Functional Fitness for Daily Life Activities
- Improve the Way Your Body Looks & Feels
If these times don’t work for you – give us a call or shoot us a text and we will accommodate your schedule. 904-304-2886